Players take on the role of a Master and can control up to six servants in a party (mana willing) as they take part in a main storyline that involves traveling through time to deal with historic anomalies. Servants are representatives of “Heroic Spirits” which are figures from history and legend and each one has their own class, abilities and stats. Make use of a counter-system within the classes in order to plan your way to victory as you utilize each class to its full potential: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Assassin, Berserker, Caster and even Ruler. Show off your Servants to your friends and have your friend’s Leader Servant join you in battle!
Fate/Grand Order Key Features:
– Summon Heroic Spirits – summon heroes from history and legend, level up both their power and your relationship with them and unleash devastating Noble Phantasms. Servants are also voiced by famous Japanese Voice Actors.
– Ascend Your Servants – ascend your heroes to the next level and they will change in appearance and gain more skills.
– Collect Craft Essences – collect powerful Mystic Codes that you can equip onto servants to boost them with special effects.
– Strategic Card Battle System – take advantage of your Servant’s card loadouts to build a perfect team for each scenario. Your composition is only limited by your wit and imagination.
– Frequent Events – participate in special events that occur frequently with brand new storylines, some written from the original author of Fate/Stay Night.
always your turn
NOTE: active mod before battle
1. Improve Attack
2. Improve defense