Is It Wrong to Try to Strike a Bonanza by a Shoot ’em up game?
Retro JRPG style Bullet hell Shoot’em up game ShooMachi
Once upon a time there was a lazy brave.
The brave seems to be bothered always.
One day, many monsters appeared.
The brave attacked the monsters in a crisis.
“What’s happened? When I attacked monsters, money comes out!?”
The brave attacked the monsters, as if it were possessed.
Now, you can strike a bonanza!
HOW TO PLAY
– Touch and slide for moving character.
– Character attacks while you touch the screen.
– Power gauge will grow up when you killed monsters.
– Double tap quickly or two finger tap for power up when power gauge is full.
– After power up, character will be invincible while blinking.
– In easy mode, power up will be activated automatically just before receive damage.
– XP potions what increase xp bonus when you clear stage, will be given by watching AdMovie. (Max 5)
– If you treat developer to a meal, AdBanner will be removed and infinite XP potions will be given in return.
– If you delete the application. save data will be deleted also.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
1. One Hit Kill
2. High HP
3. Weak Enemy