This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot)
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
Lift off tutorial: https://youtu.be/vPbPrbR0qcQ
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/5RgPDlBNaN8
All paid parts, textures and planets, as well as cheats are open (included in the game settings: endless fuel, disabling atmospheric resistance, indestructible parts and without gravity).
If the content is not unlocked, completely close the game and restart it with the Internet turned on.
– There’s a button top center of the main menu press it then exit an re-open
– you might have toggle Infinite Fuel and no drag on an off after unlocking